Hi! I am a nationally certified teacher of the Alexander Technique in New York City.
Would you like to learn how to:
- Improve your posture?
- Text, work at your computer, and drive without slumping?
- Get rid of the excess tension that builds up over the day?
- Relieve chronic pain or fatigue?
- Discover inner support as you recover from injury or surgery?
- Find calm as you deal with stress?
- Discover new ease and coordination in all of your work and creative activities?
The Alexander Technique can help you solve all of these problems. It’s a self-care method that involves learning new skills that you can use to take care of yourself in all the activities of your life.
Click on the page links above to learn more about the Alexander Technique and how it can help you.
Easy Running, Happy Running
Are you a runner? So am I!
Click on the “Easy Running, Happy Running” link above to find out how to improve your form, deal with and prevent injuries, and reconnect with the joy of running in a new way.