My teaching is based on these values:
- Compassion: I will create a safe atmosphere for my students. Every student is unique, and I will search for the words and activities that are most meaningful to you. All lessons are strictly confidential.
- Non-judgment: I will never, ever criticize or judge you. In a lesson, there’s no right or wrong way to do something, and there’s no such thing as a mistake.
- Respect: I will listen to you, observe you, and answer your questions as best I can. I will speak respectfully to you and use a gentle touch in doing hands-on work.
- Curiosity: I will encourage you to let go of preconceived notions about how you should do the activities that you do. You may be pleasantly surprised at the results!
- Humor: I believe that lessons should be fun! I will encourage you to approach your lessons with a light heart and a willingness to meet each moment as it comes.
The first lesson is one hour. Each following lesson is 45 minutes.
- First lesson: $90.00
- Single lesson (after first lesson): $80.00
- Series of 5 lessons over six to seven weeks: $450.00
- Series of 10 lessons over thirteen weeks: $650.00
- Two for one: Bring a friend to a lesson: $75.00 each
On-site lesson (at home, office, gym, or performance venue): $30.00 surcharge
On-site lessons do not include table work. It is the student’s responsibility to obtain and provide proof of proper permission for an on-site lesson.
Twenty-four hours’ notice is required for cancellation without payment of the full fee for the lesson.
If you would like more information or if you want to make an appointment, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (212) 316-5306.